President - PINDOS APSI
President of the Agricultural Poultry Cooperative of Ioannina is Dimitriou Andreas, born in Ravenia of the Dodona municipality of Ioannina in 1972. His parents are Chris and Georgia Dimitriou Farmers – Poultry breeders. He is married to Boukouvala Panagiota with whom he has four children: Chris, John, George and Symela.
Graduate of the University of Thessaloniki.
Active and sociable since his school years:
- Panhellenic Champion in rowing.
- Effective action in student and university clubs.
- Active avocation with local government from 1998 until 2014.
- He was Deputy Mayor, Councillor and President of Organizations in the Kapodistrian municipality Agios Dimitrios of Ioannina and then in the Kallikrates municipality Dodona of Ioannina.
He belongs to the second generation ”A.P.C.I. – PINDOS” of poultry breeders, continuing the tradition of his parents and having developed an extensive professional activity:
- Poultry breeder – Member of the “A.P.C.I. – PINDOS” since 1996.
- Vice President and member of the Federation of Industries of Greece.
- Board Member of the National Interprofessional Meat Organisation.
- Member of the Union of Slaughterhouses of Greece.
- Member of the Central Sectorial Cooperative Union of Greece.
- Member of the Panhellenic Union of Organized Poultry Breeders – Producers.
- Member of the Agricultural Cooperatives Union of Ioannina.
- Board Member of the ”A.P.C.I. – PINDOS” from 2000 till today.
- President of the AGROZOI S.A. Company (subsidiary of the ”A.P.C.I. – PINDOS”) from 2004 till 2008 .
- Vice president of the ”A.P.C.I. – PINDOS” from 2008 until 25/06/2012 .
- President of the “A.P.C.I. – PINDOS ” since 25/06/2012 .